Wednesday, May 31, 2006

The End of the Road

Well, the time has come to say goodbye to the last male friend I have.

I'm not exactly sure what I did to make him no longer speak to me, but it's his choice and not mine. I can only say that I regret no decisions I have made and stand by them to the end.

I will miss him though. He has to be the only guy I have ever known who had never double crossed me at all. He was always a good friend...even through the times when I wasn't.

If you ever read this Scott, I hope everything goes the way you want it to in your life, and I'm sad to see you go like this.

Myself, I am going to focus more on myself and my loved ones to make their future and lives better.

Just remember that even though you probably no longer consider me a friend, you'll always be a friend in my book.

Thanks for all the good times, and for being there for me when I was going through hell. I appreciate that more than you know.

Take care man.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dont give up. I know its hard but dont give up him. Give him some time but still call him from time to time. :You never know whats going to happen.

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea 2 of my friends wont tlk 2 me anymore and itz been preety hrd but luckily 4 u, ur not a stubbern loser lik me! LOL But i tried to overcoe this by emailing one of them and i havent heard back from her yet so ill hve to get bck to u if she eva does! well good luck and i know how it feels to watch a awesome friendship go up in flames! But theres always hope tht u can still be friends!

10:34 AM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

beck, I know I should, but it's hard to do when it's so blatantly obvious that I'm being avoided and his reasons why as well. I just don't have it in me to be waiting for that.

Kimberly, my favorite lil preteen...how ya doing? I'm sorry to hear about your friends not talking to you. Hopefully it won't turn out like my situation :)

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home