Friday, April 28, 2006

A Sad Day

Well, today is a sad day. Today, the Love of My Life shut down her blog, with only a goodbye message for others to see.

I hate to see her do it. I mean, I love reading her blog, and to think of her not blogging makes me feel sad. It was something that her and I started together, and it spread between all of our friends like crazy.

Of course, I also understand why she's doing it too. Even though it saddens me to see her blog end, I have a feeling that one day it will return, and it will be better than ever....and so will she.

I want you to know, Love of My Life, that I'm here for whatever it is you want and whatever it is you need. You know how much I love you, even if I never get to say it again....you know. You know of the lengths I would go through to make sure you're happy, and that won't change a bit either.

I'll be happier when I see you blogging again, because I'll know then that things are a bit better in your world, and who knows....maybe we'll be a part of each others world by then....you know I certainly hope so :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home