Friday, April 21, 2006

Asshole Of The Day!

Today's asshole of the day would be.......me.

Let me explain. I haven't been quite feeling like myself lately, and I guess I have been a little on edge recently.

Well, today, I woke up in a good mood, and I got ready and went to visit a friend of mine I had emailed the night before. Needless to say, it was supposed to be a good visit, but somewhere along the way, I got into a funk again, and she had to bear the effects of that.

Come to find out, the reasons I had been in a funk were not valid. I had been overreacting (like I always seem to do) and had no reason to be in my funk.

Then I get to work, and find an email from her. A response from the one I sent yesterday. It was very sweet, and it really touched base with me. If I had read this email before visiting, I would have known there was no reason to be in a funk, but as it is, I don't have internet at home yet, so it had to wait till work.

Seeing this sweet email made me feel good, but also made me feel like a total shit too.

So with that, I offer my apologies once again to you, you know who you are, and I dub myself Asshole of the Day for Thursday April 20th.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lmao!

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home