Thursday, April 13, 2006

Finally!

This is it...the end to a bit of a dry spell. I now have something to blog about....lol.

Wait...it's not that I don't have anything to blog about, but more along the lines of the stuff I could blog about are too private for most people, and there are probably only 2 people, including myself, who knows what I would be talking about right now.

Anyhow, life seems to be getting a little better and a little worse at the same time. I'll not bore you with details except to say that I am fighting very hard for the thngs that seem to be going worse.

On a positive note, I finally got hired into the company I've been working for in the last 7 months. I am no longer a temp!!! That means benefits and vacations baby!!!

I am also learning to bite my tongue more about the things that are bothering me. Gotta keep all that locked up now because if not, I think an all out brawl would ensue, and I don't wanna send anyone to the emergency room....lol.

Also, the Love of My Life is feeling down, and I have been trying to be there for her each and every time she could or would possibly need me. What kind of a person would I be if I wasn't there for her like that?

With all that said...it's good to be blogging again, and I'm sure I'll have some good news for you all soon :)

To the Love of My Life....I Love You....and I'm here for you always.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, you are such a sweetie! Congrats on getting hired in.....benefits are good! Nice to have you blogging again. :-)

10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on getting hired on! Hope it works out for ya.

8:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the permanent position!

7:50 PM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

redneckgirl, you know I'm that way for and because of you :) I should be thanking you profusely for helping me get this job. Thanks so much for letting me know. God forbid I'd still be fixing Xboxes if it wasn't for you.



miketech, Thanks a lot man! Wish you could have stayed and kept on doing this with me....you know what I mean about the Xboxes...nasty things that they are....lol. I never got to thank you for the great deal on the PS2, so thanks man :)



Rach, thanks for the positive words :) I have worked pretty hard to prove my worth to this company, and I think things will finally start to pan out for me in a positive light for once :)

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home