Friday, March 31, 2006

Dear Big Oil...

Please keep raising the price of gas up on us all. I love when I go to spend twenty dollars for gas and not getting even a quarter tank of gas. I love having my pockets not weighing me down with all the extra cash you manage to get from me in a year.

I want you to keep on raising the price because we are all getting tired of paying exorbitant prices for your product. I want to feel justified when I hire someone to come and rape you the way you're raping the people of the world with your price gouging ways.

I want to hear the agony and the suffering you endure while it happens to you.

Keep on raising those prices so that I can feel justified in watching you get fucked the way you fuck everyone else. I'll bring the popcorn. Bastards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home