Monday, March 20, 2006

The Incredible Kroger Singers!

This weekend could have been very boring. My plan was to sleep really late on Saturday, then wake up and watch movies all day long. For the most part, this is what happened. Until I went to get my dinner

I decided I wanted to have Chinese for dinner, so I went out and went to my local Kroger store. Upon pulling into the parking lot, I saw a guy with a guitar and a guy singing near an open case. I didn't think anything of it until I got closer.

The guys were 2 kids who may have been 20, but maybe not. They were sitting there singing and playing when a woman came out and started yelling for them to leave. Turns out she was the manager, and apparently did not appreciate that these guys were playing for tips in front of her store.

She was yelling at those two to leave, and getting pretty red in the face doing it. I was laughing, I must admit. Then she said she was going to call the police. The singer then turned and started singing "why would you want to call the police....we're just singing". At this point, I bust out laughing just because of how seamlessly he blended his musical pleas with his original song.

I then walked into Krogers and got my food, and the kids were gone when I left.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG....what a witch! Like they were hurting anybody.

9:22 AM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

I know...I was thinking that too.

8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss Kroger~I don't think were posing a liability the store. Maybe Bardstown Road would understand!

8:10 PM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

Bardstown Road would definitely understand...maybe they should have tried there :)

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home