Monday, March 27, 2006

WoooHooo Part 2

Tonight when I went to work, I was feeling physically ill. I mean, I almost got sick twice on the way to work, and my head was pounding like somoene was playing the drums in my head. Fortunately, I took some Ibuprofen when I got into work and bided my time till the headache went away.

Then, my supervisor approaches me with a sheet of paper with 8 star stickers on it. I finally, after 7 months, have my customer compliment sheet. Each of the 8 stars represent a customer who has spoken to a supervisor and said nothing but good things about me.

I have been trying to get this paper since I got my first compliment, so I'm doing good now that I have it.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know you do great. You have more patience than most people I know.

8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool Man! I couldn't help but notice you are a wooohoo-er. Just ask hard2stop about those people that can say WooHOO naturally. It doesn't come for me naturally and I am OK with that!!!!

1:46 PM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

Thanks mustangscarlett. I do try to be patient, although sometimes people try purposefully to test that. I always come out on top though :)

serenity, I am a woohoo type of guy. It was something I had to work my way into :)

6:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Serenity you woo hoo just fine. Its all mind over matter. You have to make yourself a whoohooer.

9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was born a wooooohooooer LMAO....so here's a wooooohoooo for you, you are great at your job and anything else you put your mind to doing.....wow that was kinda like the speeches I used to give when I taught....hee hee. But Congrats!

10:36 AM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

redneckgirl, you definitely are a woohooer, and you helped show me it is ok to woohoo ;)

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home