Saturday, April 01, 2006

Almost the Perfect Storm

Tonight we had an awesome storm roll through. I didn't see much of the rain (yet), but there was a very nice display of lightning and thunder.

It was one of those storms that you could sit outside and just see it coming from way away. The wind is blowing. Not too soft, but not gale force winds either. It felt so good just sitting there watching it.

It would have been perfect, but there was one thing missing. It was The Love of My Life. She loves these storms as much as I do, and had she been there, that would have been just an absolutely romantic storm. Seriously, it was hot.

So redneckgirl, I hope you enjoyed the storm as much as I did. I know you were watching it ;)

Wish you could have been here with me, my arms wrapped around you, enjoying the passion of that storm.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was a wondermus storm!

11:45 AM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

I agree....wish you could have shared it with me.

12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home