Saturday, April 22, 2006

Getting in Shape

Ah yes....the springtime brings about thoughts of working out, exercising, and trying to make yourself look better. In this light, I am no different from anyone else. I dream of rock hard abs for the Love of My Life to run her fingers over. I would love to get a few second glances because of my physique.

However, I am not superficial in any form of the word. I would like these things, but I know they aren't the least bit important in the game of life and this thing we call love. Physical beauty fades....period. It's what is inside you that counts more than anything. I have found the one I want to be with forever because I found out how to see the beauty inside and out.

I'll tell you now...she is absolutely gorgeous. Her eyes, her smile, just everything about her drives me wild. I love her outer beauty sooo much.......but the real treasure with her is the inner beauty.

The inner beauty is who she is.....her ability to tackle so many things at once and be hardly phased.....her kindness that can be matched by no other. I don't care how kind you say someone is, I can lay money that her kindness outshines that person. The way she loves, and the way she wants to be loved is one of the most attractive qualities I've ever seen in a woman. She's the kind of person that makes you wanna be kind.

She has definitely changed my life forever, and she could never, ever be substituted or replaced by another. I love her completely and unconditionally.

Oh, and the whole reason I started this blog topic in the first place is because I'm thinking about joining a gym when my finances clear up a bit in a few months. I might look the way I wanna look this summer, but by next summer, I should be pretty solid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home