Friday, April 28, 2006

My Messed Up Evening

First of all, I was saddened by the Love of My Life shutting down her blog....but I've already blogged about that, so I'll let that rest.

Next, I got ready for work, and started on my way. However, before I got out to the main highway, I started feeling the truck act a little different. I knew I needed gas, and I knew I needed it right then and there....so I try to make it to the gas station. About 2 blocks away, the truck decides not to cooperate, and I'm left stranded with no gas can, and only 5 bucks to my name....juuust great.

Lucky for me I stopped in at the NAPA store mear where I broke down at and the guy there was kind enough to lend me a gas can. I get gas, get it to my truck and put it in, take the can back, then go get the rest of the gas in my truck. This causes me to be a half an hour late to work.

Then, when I get to work, the queue is at 135, which means there are 135 very unhappy waiting customers waiting to talk to all of us there. This didn't end until after midnight.

Needless to say, it really was a hell of a night, and hopefully tomorrow will turn out to be much better....cross your fingers for me y'all :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home