Thursday, May 18, 2006

A Light At The End Of The Tunnel?

Whew!!!!

This whole upgrade has been one hell of a grueling situation. Hundreds of calls a night with issues that sometimes can't be fixed is very mentally taxing.

However, over the course of this week, things have started to look up. Every night we have less and less calls waiting by midnight, and tonight, since about 1:30, we finally hit 0 calls waiting.

This is the first time in about a month that there have been no calls in queue before I get off of work.

Finally, a chance to get back to my blog and share some more of my life with y'all :)

Hopefully the content will still be edgy and funny, but honestly, I need a rest before I can really be witty again....lol.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah.....I figured that you all would be slowing down....I got a voicemail message from the president of your company saying that things would be back to normal soon.....LMAO.

10:57 AM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

We are getting slower but we still have much more to do. It looks like it may be a rough couple of weeks for now, but I'm sure that things will right themselves soon.

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home