Thursday, June 15, 2006

Single Digits Finally!!

I have had my Ford Explorer for a long time. At least it seems that way.

I have also had a lot of cars in my day, and I've never really had to pay one completely off before. I did have 1 new car before....brand new...but it was crap, so I let em have it back....lol.

The Explorer is my first SUV, and it is also the first automobile that I had to make installment payments on that I will be paying off fully :)

With that said, I am happy to say that after next week, I will be down in the single digits with how many more payments I have to make.

Ah, to be so close makes me yearn for it to be already paid off so I can start paying other things with the extra cash.

Perhaps one day my goal to be debt free will actually come true. We'll find out in about 9 months, maybe sooner if I can swing it.

Just thought I would comment on that because it makes me happy :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's great! you should be happy!

9:57 AM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

I am! When it's all paid, I'll be able to concentrate on other things, maybe get some things I have longed for, like the LCD TV....lol.

Plus, I can spoil the Love of My Life ( you might know her)!

5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you!
I know the feeling,every month we get excited to see how far we're coming along:)

12:16 AM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

I know...I'm getting excited because every month it's one step closer to not having to pay that any longer.....and time to focus on other stuff :)

1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home