Friday, June 09, 2006

Working On Myself

I blogged yesterday about my paranoid disordr. I have decided to actually seek some sort of help for this, but it won't be until I can actually afford to go to the doctor.

One thing I am going to try to do is to start with some sort of self help.

I am going to research the disorders of paranoia, the symptoms, and treatments that do not include drugs. I am then going to start to try to implement these things in order to try to beat this disorder.

A long conversation I had with a certain someone special made me realize how far this disorder has set in, and how much I truly need to have it put in check.

I want to say thanks to the Love of My Life for helping me to see how far this has set in, and for talking me into seeking help.

I'll keep you all updated on how it all goes.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck to you and your research! The internet is a wonderful tool for that. I just advise you to try to use substantial resources to increase your knowledge of your condtion and interventions to assist you without meds. How proactive of you! That's a step in the right direction.

12:49 PM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

I've always been a bit on the different side, and I feel I'm strong enough to do this without meds, but will use them if it gets out of control.

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home