Friday, June 09, 2006

He Is Returning!!!

Yes folks, you heard it correctly! He is returning, and the definitive date is June 30th.

Who I mean by He is Superman! The newest Superman movie comes out on June 30th, and you had better believe that I will be watching it opening day, even if I have to go it alone.

Superman has always held a special place in my heart because, in a way, he has been a role model to me when I had no male guidance in my life. I adopted the way Superman is as my own, and I still have some of the qualities that he exudes in the comics because of this.

Needless to say, the addition of a new movie makes me very happy :)

I'll have to let you all know how the movie is, without spoiling it for the rest. Believe me, I have been looking forward to this movie for a long time now, even still retaining the hope during the rough times when it almost became a scrapped project that Superman would fly on the big screen yet again.

Now my dreams have come to fruition. Even though the story isn't the one I would liked to have seen, it still looks like it's going to be a good one.

I'd better stop before I get overly excited...that could be dangerous ;)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I absolutely love Superman. I want to go see the new movie too. And I cant wait to see Smallville again too.

BTW I love the Superman logo u got!

10:49 PM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

I know what you mean....I'm a Superman fanatic. I have all the box sets of Smallville and can't wait to see the new movie :)

6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am excited about the new movie....but you know how i feel about smallville. lol

9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey did you see that pepsi is going to have superman cans... that rocks!

8:03 AM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

redneckgirl, I know you don't like Smallville, believe me I know :P

chrissie, I am seeing a LOT of stuff with Superman on it...a lot of stuff :)

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home