Thursday, November 04, 2010

For My Love

I know that I don't always tell you, or show you how much I love you. I know that lately, ever since my pancreatitis took place, that I have become incredibly moody, mean, and downright hard to deal with on the worst of days.

I do want you to know that I love you more than my words could ever say. Your happiness means the world to me every day, even if I don't have the ability to show it much due to the various pains I'm going through.

You know that literally, without you, I would have already been dead. Deny it all you want, you know that if I would have taken that pain pill that day and laid down, I would not have gotten back up.

I hope you know that I can't live without you. You mean so much to me. My life without you would be a very cold and lonely existence.

I may be rambling a bit now, but I don't care. I love you, and live for you. You are what makes the sun shine in my world, and you make a moonlit night romantic.

I love you with all my heart!

1 Comments:

Blogger RedNeckGirl said...

I love you! I know that you are going through a lot and I try to keep that in mind when things aren't going the way we want.

Thank you for your sweet and loving words. I know its hard to feel lovey dovey when you are in constant pain. We both would change a lot of things if we could but we are doing the best we can with what we've been given. I love you with all my heart and soul and always will!

xoxo

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home