Thursday, August 17, 2006

I Am Still Alive!!

Yes, unfortunately for those who hate me, I still carry on!

I have just been very, very, and let me say VERY busy at work and have not had the time or opportunity to blog, much less an actual topic to blog about, and then even much less time to comment on most blogs.

With me working in tech support and school just starting, along with the final touches to a MAJOR upgrade, I have not had time to even breathe....lol!

Hope all is well with you all, and I'll be touching base and posting and commenting again hopefully very soon :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Mz.Elle said...

It's nice to see you,hope things even out a bit for ya!

1:13 PM  
Blogger RedNeckGirl said...

I glad to know that you are still alive....lol

1:54 PM  
Blogger Sweet and Salty said...

I was wondering what happened... Glad to hear you're still kicking!

3:08 PM  
Blogger Courtney O. said...

LOL - and team that with your life on the blacklist, which clearly involves constant evasive tactics in order to not be found out, and you've got yourself a busy life :) Hope it calms down for you soon...

7:15 PM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

chrissie - that's a lot of hours...lol!

ms.l - Thanks for the kind words...I really need them about now :)

redneckgirl - You know I'm alive...if not, who have you been talking to every day :P

pavel - kicking like a mule....lol!

courtney - Thanks for that....It really isn't calming down at work, but home life is kinda relaxing....now if only I had web access at home :)

1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home