Wednesday, August 02, 2006

To Be Closer To My Love

Some of you had posted this comment in the comments section of my last blog, and it has struck a chord with me.

This phrase sums up the last few years for me...to be closer to my love.

Just about everything I have done has been for her and to be closer to her. I ache when she's not near me, and it hurts inside when she's sad.

I wanna thank you all for reading and commenting. It means a lot that you do. If you are the Love of My Life and you are reading this, know that I love you completely. There isn't anything I would not do for you. Even though I can sometimes be overwhelming, I hope you know my heart is in the right place. You mean everything to me,and so much more.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are very sweet:)

It sounds like this will be your best move ever!

1:47 PM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

I think it will be the best move for me. I can't help but be sweet to her. Of course, she has changed my life, and me in a way that just can't be described in words. I can't help but love her completely, with all that I have.

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home