Wednesday, July 26, 2006

All Packed Up!

Time at the old residence is coming to a standstill and I couldn't be happier. I only have a very few posessions left at the old place, and plan on moving more tomorrow, but the biggest part is going to be the last 2 pieces of furniture I have left. A big entertainment center and a computer desk.

When I blogged the other night, I had nothing packed. I stopped at Wal-Mart and got about 10 big boxes that they ship cereal in, and I was well over halfway packed up before I went to bed that evening.

I let everything sit over the weekend and I surprised the Love of My Life with a night out on the town...I even took off from work to do it :)

Then yesterday, I took a huge load of stuff over to my temporary storage place, and also another today.

The only thing I have left is the bare essentials....minimal clothes, food, my TV, entertainment center, and a vaccuum cleaner. I think I'll try to get more boxes tonight and pack up the rest for a load tomorrow. Maybe the only thing I'll have left after that is my entertainment center. After that, the move will be complete. I can move back to civilization.

I'll once again keep you all updated and let you know how it goes.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad the moving is going well!

8:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn you are moving quick.....i should have had you help me....maybe I wouldn't still be unpacking boxes...lol

Thank you again for a wonderful night out!

10:56 AM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

I offerred to help you move and unpack...lol!

The offer is still open :)

Thank you for letting me take you out and show you a wonderful time. I can't wait to do it again.

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home