Friday, July 07, 2006

Sorry Mr. Congressman

I know you called me looking for help to get back online. I'm sorry I couldn't help you. It appears that you are having troubles with the web, and I will send somoene out tomorrow, but not any sooner.

I wish you hadn't tried to pull your weight with me by telling me you were a congressman. Do you think it made a bit of difference in my eyes. If you thought that, you were wrong. Did you really think that I was stupid enough to believe that if you couldn't get your internet to work this night, that congress would not function properly?

Once again, if you thought that, you were wrong, and now I'm insulted.

Point is, congress will not decline or fall apart because of your internet service being on or off. Sorry pal, it just ain't gonna happen. To think I would even begin to believe that is part of the reason this country is in shambles to begin with. You think you can throw your power around and get things done just because of who you are.

Thing is, you might be a great congressman....you might love to do the right thing for the people. I'd have to say no, because of the level of intelligence you assumed I had, and the credit you gave me for being as such.

Bottom line....you called, complained, tried to deceive, and was overbearing. Did it get you what you want? Absolutely not!

Let me be the first in a long line of people to tell you no. Start treating us all with the decency we deserve and you'll go a lot farther in life.

Thanks for reading.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can't stand people like that.....people that think that who they are, what they do or how much money they have entitles them to be treated special. I think that people should be judged on how they treat people not by the title they hold.

11:29 PM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

I agree 100% :)

1:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home