Saturday, June 17, 2006

Massages and Feet and Feet Massages!

Who doesn't love a good massage?

I know I do, but this isn't some pointless rambling trying to get one.

This is about how I love to massage.

The Love of My Life loves massages. She loves all kinds of massages, and whenever I just barely touch her shoulders, arms or feet, I'm always ending up giving her a massage. This proves to be beneficial to the both of us, as I love massaging her, and she loves being massaged.

She gives her best friend in the world massages. I must say that she does give a good massage...I speak from experience and her friend would attest to this as well :)

The funny thing about her massages on her best friend is the noises her friend makes. Sometimes you can't tell if it hurts like crazy or not, but you can definitely tell when it's feeling real good...lmao!

You would almost think.....nah....not gonna go there....hehe!

Now, the Love of My Life loves a good foot massage.

Let me say this again to clarify. She looooooves a good foot massage. She loves having her feet massaged more than any other part on her body I think.

I recently found a cute little thing about The Love of My Life when I last massaged her feet.

I was using some kind of sweet pea lotion to massage her feet, and I was working the massage action pretty good on her sexy feet and I accidentally scratched the sole of her foot. She jumped a little and got the cutest look on her face and said "Owwww". Reading about this reaction does it no justice, as it was one of the cutest damn things I have ever seen.

To be sure if this was what caused the reaction, I did it again, and much to my delight, the same reaction occured again. I was loving it!

I kept doing it and her reaction changed a little, as she could tell I was doing it purposefully to see that look and that certain expression. She was still saying "Owww" in the cute, hurt voice, but she now added "Stop it" to it too, which made it even better.

I had great fun that day discovering that, and now, when I massage her feet, she kind of looks at me suspiciously, and still reacts the same way when I scratch the sole of her foot.....and it's still cute as ever!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's not to loooooove about a foot massage?

2:49 PM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

LOL! I don't think there is anything you DON'T like about a foot massage :)

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home