Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Sick Again

I really hate being sick. More than anything in the world, I hate being sick. I would rather have a gunshot wound to the head than to be sick.

So imagine my chagrin yesterday when I called in sick to work, because I felt like I had been beaten with the business end of a tree.

I went to Krogers and got me a bottle of Nyquil and took 2 cupfuls of the stuff, which I was to find out later to have been too much!

Then I passed out for the rest of the night. I still have some of the symptoms, but I no longer feel like I have been beaten up anymore.

Apparently I had about 3 adult sized doses of Nyquil, so needless to say, I was loopy....lol!

Ah well, time to move on to new topics. Hopefully the rest of these pesky symptoms will go away soon and I'll be back to my "normal" self again :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Recommended doseage!!!! That's all I have to say about that! LOL, seriously I hope you feel better soon.

12:13 PM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

I already feel better thanks to your care :)

You should blog about some of the stuff that happened with that...lmao!!

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home