Wednesday, July 19, 2006

On the Road Again

Here I am, 5 months after leaving the trailer, and I'm moving again.

I'm not really sure where I'm going, but I know I have to be gone. Things have gotten a bit too stressful in the house I'm in lately, and I don't want to do it any longer.

I won't get into any mudslinging by going into details about what is happening in the house. I'll only say that both of us are much different than the other had originally thought, and leave it at that.

So now I'm in a dilemna on where to go. I have a few options, and at least one "not an option" according to the Love of My Life and my mother.

I will start packing tonight, and maybe be lucky enough to be gone by the week before August starts. I kind of feel like I'm going on an adventure of sorts, as it is unlike me to just up and go.

I find it imperative to leave though. It has to be done, and I say the sooner the better. This way, I'll be able to save the rent money for August for things I really need to have done, and to work on getting ahead. I have great advise and care from the Love of My Life, as well as my family.

If you are my roommate and are reading this, please don't be insulted, as this isn't personal about you. However, I want you to know I'm doing what I think is right, and the best thing for us to continue being friends, or at least friendly towards one another.

I know you don't think it, but I do genuinely care about you, even though I "know" you don't believe I do. That's fine as well. I hope you do what is best for you and be able to finally get to a comfortable place yourself.

To everyone else, please try not to worry too much about me, as I'm able to handle my own, and I'll be keeping you up to date as we go along.

Thanks to all who still read my blog. I've noticed attendance has went down quite a bit, and that's fine. I know that I am an acquired taste.

To those that still comment, thanks even more. You should know I value your opinions and try to comment as much as I can with the time I have.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes personalitys clash when spending a lot of time with someone, like more than a friendly outing. I know that from going to dog sit for one of my professors and i was only there two days. You never know this may make things better in the end.

Good luck to you!

8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with your next chapter. I know moving sucks, but it seems you're getting out before things get really nasty, which is a smart move.

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know my thoughts on this situation......you leaving is what is best for you both. It was a good idea in theory.....but i guess that's where it should have stayed.

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am very lucky when we moved at the beginning of the year it was my first move ever 23 years in one place. It was hard though. Your roomate is someone I love very much and I do think this is the right decision for both of you. Good luck!

2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww moving sucks but I'm sure everything will work out just ginchy for you:)

2:59 PM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

chrissie - I do believe this will be better in the end. I know it's what is best, and I'm going into it full force. It was nice while it lasted, but it's over now :)

rach - I agree 100%. Welcome back to the blog, I haven't seen you for awhile.

redneckgirl - I know what you think about it all and I appreciate all your advice. Hopefully you aren't blaming yourself for this not working out. It was a good idea and it got me a place to live for 5 months. I'm glad it happened, it was very educational.

sog - I think it's for the best too.

ms.l - I know I'll be fine, although I've never heard the word ginchy before....lol....what does it mean?

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home