Friday, July 07, 2006

Life is Getting Better

I'm starting to love life a little more every day. It is starting to feel good to wake up in the morning. It really feels good to mean something to someone, and to be cared about. I haven't felt these feelings in a long time.

The Love of My Life and I are getting along better than ever...a major plus, seeing as how she's the Love of My Life :)

Me and the roomie are actually getting along this week...or at least I think we are. We haven't had words with one another, so that's a step in the right direction. Thing with her and I isn't that we don't like one another...it's just that we're too different, but people are, so I bear no ill will towards her.

My financial situation is still very sticky, but I'm working on it. Maybe by September I can be caught up on bills and just pay current things instead of back everything. I'm going to keep on trudging through that and I will be victorious!

Things actually feel as though they are finally starting to fall into place, and it's a great feeling. I don't know how many read this anymore, but I'm not stopping. If you used to comment before and don't now, sorry you don't feel like you have anything to say. If you read this and do have something to say, please comment, as I would love to hear opinions on my opinions.

Thanks very, very much to the Love of My Life. I think you are the only one who still comments on a regular basis anymore. Perhaps I need to network and stuff....lol.

Hope you all have a wonderful day, and as always, thanks for reading :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that things are getting better for you. If its okay for me to comment on your blog then feel free to comment on mine. Have a great day!

8:39 AM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

You are more than welcome to comment! Thanks for the comment too. If I ever find yours, I will make more comments....lol...but I don't know where it is at the current moment :)

5:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah my blog had a mental breakdown. You can find it @...

http://abowlofcherries82.blogspot.com/

1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my life is getting a little better all the time :-)

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home