Thursday, August 03, 2006

Fastest Pecker I've Ever Seen!

I was speaking with my redneckgirl today and we came across a blog that asked how fast you can type.

I let her answer, because she actually knows how fast she types. I then said that I typed slow, and that turtles probably type faster than I do.

She looked at me so reassuringly and said, "You're not slow. You're the fastest pecker I've ever seen!"

Needless to say, this caught me off guard, as it isn't every day that someone calls me a pecker. At first, I was wondering if she meant it in a different way, but I could tell by her laughter that she meant I hunt and peck the keys.

Ok, now everyone who clicked on this thinking it was going to be something naughty, spank yourself 3 times....lol.

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Redneck girl said you were a Pecker?! ROFL!!!

12:44 AM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

Oh yeah...lol! She has jokingly called me worse though :)

2:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where "is" redneck girl? You figure she's recovering from her night out?

3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee Hee Pecker
lol

5:41 PM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

Nah...she hasn't had her night out just yet. She doesn't usually get to blog on Friday through Sundays, so she really hasn't had the time today. I've kept her busy with trips to the doctor and whatnot. There will be post about todays activities probably later tonight....lol...I hope everyone will find it as funny as we did.

5:42 PM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

ms.l - lol!!! I know...it sounded funny when she said it too :P

6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok....it was a funny choice of words but seriously you all should see him type......soooooo funny. And this man is a tech.

6:46 PM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

Hey now! Being a tech has nothing to do with typing....lol. I can do tech stuff, but I suck at typing.

6:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't mean you weren't a good tech...I just meant doing tech support and being a pecker might slow you down....even if you are the fastest pecker I've ever seen.

7:35 PM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

LMAO!!!!

I can't get over the way that sounded! You crack me up :)

7:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She keeps calling you a pecker, mt! What's up with that?!

12:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pavel,
lmao....seriously he types with two fingers....you should see it..crazy...lol

8:22 AM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

pavel - I think she likes the way it sounds....lol!

redneckgirl - I never took a formal typing class, so I do it how I taught myself....lol. It may not be right, but I can still type fast :P

1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home