Saturday, August 26, 2006

Donkey Balls!

This is a funny tale of something that happened to me at work on Friday night. I hope you all enjoy ;)

I'm at work and one of my coworkers asks me to send a gmail invite to a buddy of hers because she is out. I give her the gesture that means in a minute. You know the one....shaking the index finger in the air to show you are busy and you'll be with the other person as soon as you are finished.

I happened to be on a call at the time, and I try not to focus on my surroundings when I'm on a call.

A few minutes later she did the same thing. Once again, the gesture.

After the call, I checked my email and she had sent the info to me in an email, so I set out to send the invite.

I put the name on the invite as Sheri Donkey Balls!

She had told me it was her buddy, and I know she has a good sense of humor, so I figured her buddy did as well.

Her buddy got the invite from Sheri Donkey Balls, and automatically emailed her back, thanking her for the invite, and also questioning the Donkey Balls name.

As it turns out, this person wasn't her buddy at all, but one of our customers!!!

She went into explaining that we called her that to annoy her, and basically did some heavy backtracking in order to stay out of trouble.

She then emailed me and let me know what had happened. I told her she shouldn't have tried to get my attention while I was on a call, and that I didn't know it was a customer and not a personal friend...lol!

I couldn't help but laugh because now I have this hilarious story, and she has a new nickname around here :)

1 Comments:

Blogger RedNeckGirl said...

LMAO.....I bet she loves you for this one....not a nickname I'd like to have. ;-)

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home