Friday, February 23, 2007

Valentine's Day

As you all know, it was Valentine's Day recently, and as always, I try to go all out on The Love Of My Life to let her know how much I love her. I went out and got a bevy of things for her, some of which I was forced to give her early.

I decided to show you all what I got for her :)



This is everything she actually got on Valentine's Day. There is, as you can see, a bear, a dozen roses with a heart shaped vase, a card, a basket, and a wrapped gift.




This is a shot of the cute bear I got. I think she really liked it!



This shot is more focused on the roses.



This is the basket. I'm proud of this as I created it on my own. First, I bought the basket, which is a wire basket with little heart decorations of the side. I put red tissue paper in the basket to keep its contents from falling out of the bottom. Then I got some candy hearts, and some Sweet Tart hearts and put a couple of handfuls of each in the bottom. Then I got some rose petals (not real ones), and covered the candy with them. After that went more candy, then more roses until all the rose petals were gone. I really like how this turned out :)



This was a gift I wrapped for her in tissue paper. This gift contained the Special Edition of the movie Grease, one of her favorites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home