Friday, February 23, 2007

Mindtwister Reporting In!

It's been a little while since redneckgirl or myself have blogged.

Just wanted you all to know we are ok, and that we have both been super busy with the jobs and all.

I have a spot of good news myself, as tonight will be my last "night" of work.

I have finally gotten the opportunity to change my schedule here to a morning schedule, and I'm stoked!

that means I get to spend more time with my beloved redneckgirl and not have to miss activities because I'm at work.

I have so much to blog about, and if I get the opportunity, I'll start with more tonight, probably starting with Valentine's Day with pics.

So that's the update on us :)

I hope you guys and gals are doing well out there, and we'll be talking to you real soon!

8 Comments:

Blogger Rach said...

Glad to hear you both are doing well (busy but well), and had a good V-Day. Great news about your work schedule. Nights are SO hard to work!

12:38 PM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

geesh, glad you stopped in and let us know y'all were still kicking :)

thats good news about your shift change!

12:04 PM  
Blogger Courtney O. said...

Congrats!!!
Cant wait to see the pics :)

8:45 PM  
Blogger Sweet and Salty said...

Hi you two!!! Sorry I've been away but I see you've been away as well! Hope you two are well.
Stop by and visit me at my new blog when you get a chance (I had to move. http://probablypavel.blogspot.com)

I'm so glad you got a day schedule, MT. I've done the night schedule before and it's hard on you, your relationships, everything. Best of luck!

2:32 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Woohooo!
I'm glad you got to change hours,that'll make life waay nicer:)

12:23 AM  
Blogger Bare said...

I'm glad ya'll are still alive and kicking! Come back and check in again, soon! *hugs to ya'll*

1:29 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Glad to know you guys are doing well! I've been a slacker about visiting, so I can't fuss too much! That's wonderful about your job!! I know both of you are really happy about it!

HUGS to you both!!

7:25 PM  
Blogger Senihele said...

I'm glad you're doing well, Jim. Sorry to have missed your birthday. I hope it was also tremendous. You deserve everything wonderful that life can bring you and you know I sincerely mean that.

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home