Friday, January 26, 2007

The Lazy Eye

I don't know if this is gonna be funny or just plain dumb, but I owe you guys and gals something more than I've been posting, so here goes.

I have heard the term lazy eye on many occasions. I know what it means. However, some twisted part of my mind animates it and I get a visual that resembles a husband and wife arguing.

I figure if you have a lazy eye, then the other eye must do all the work and bring home the bacon, so to speak.

What if the working eye gets pissed at the lazy eye and starts yelling at it to get a job and stop being such a bum.

If the lazy eye didn't shape up, would the working eye kick it out of the socket?

I dunno, it seemed funnier earlier, but that could have been in my head....lol!

9 Comments:

Blogger Meow Meow said...

I can SEE you moment of questioning....but as a teacher, i see how many kids get picked on with their lazy eye....and it sucks.....

On to the marriage part, yep their are some relationships that are ALL on one of the people! That SUCKS~

HAPPY FRIDAY!

8:37 AM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

lol, I understood it! afterall, I am the lazy eye in my part of the sockets......

MT I like your thinkin'

8:49 AM  
Blogger RedNeckGirl said...

LMAO! OMG....this is so funny and even funnier when you were doing it out loud. I know you aren't making fun of anyone since the love your life, moi, has a slight bit of a lazy eye. ;) ~winking the lazy eye~

11:16 AM  
Blogger FelineFrisky said...

Romantic AND imaginatively humorous??? My lord, RNG, you got it all! OX to you both D :)

2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the lazy eye gets the remote and then yells at the other to go get a beer.

Have a great weekend with your lazy eye love. :)

3:52 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Holy CRAP!!! I laughed myself sick over this one! WOO!!

12:46 PM  
Blogger Bare said...

*LOL* That was too funny, and definitely creative!

2:53 AM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

rebecca - It is fun to think about, but I would never tease another person about that.

barngoddess - LOL! You're the lazy one?

redneckgirl - you don't have a lazy eye baby. I love you and I look into them constantly, so I should know :)

felinefrisky - Thanks for that :) I think she knows what she got herself into....lol. Now let's hope she don't run for the hills ;)

brian - LMAO!

pinky - you weren't supposed to get sick! I am glad you laughed a lot though :)

miss 1999 - thanks :) It's good to know that I still h ave a creative side from time to time.

2:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, that was GREAT. This NEEDS to become a cartoon skit! Who can draw?!

Really...that was awesome...LOL!

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home