Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Wonka's Jizz Balls




I know, you think it sounds gross, but this is what we call these at work.

It all started when one of the guys here brought in some truffles. we engaged in a conversation about which ones were better when one of them just broke out with "The white chocolate ones are like Willy Wonka descended from the heavens himself and bust a nut in your mouth!"

I was on the floor laughing my butt off because I thought it was just soo funny.

Tonight, I had another truffle experience. I brought a bag of mine in (I got like 4 or 5 bags for Christmas), and I let one of the other guys try one of them. He came back later and told me that the Wonka's Jizz Balls were the best ever.

I have to agree, and with that, I now change the name from Lindor White Chocolate Truffles to Wonka's Jizz Balls.

10 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

LOL!! ROFL!!! HahahahahaHAAAA! Dude! That is TOO funny!! Jizz Balls! HA!

7:48 AM  
Blogger RedNeckGirl said...

OMG....that is so funny I love you!

11:06 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Bwaahaahaa!
Funny,Jizz never tasted like that for me!
I call Buckley's cold and cough med-Jizz with pine;p

1:57 PM  
Blogger hard2stop said...

OMG I almost wet myself. Your are a nut.

3:22 PM  
Blogger FelineFrisky said...

LOL!!! Ah, what a hoot! Too funny! D :)

7:06 PM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

ewwwwwwww! lol but it is funny!

2:36 PM  
Blogger Bare said...

*LMAO* Ok, that's a great name, for definitely a great product!

2:30 AM  
Blogger Meow Meow said...

This was cute! One of my students gave me a bag of these for Christmas, I haven't opened them yet, but after reading this I just might when I get home today.

It's Tuesday one day closer to Friday!

9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The treat that comes. :)

9:54 AM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

pinky - lol...glad you liked :)

redneckgirl - I love you baby!!!

ms.l - I wouldn't know what "real" jizz tasted like....and I plan on keeping it that way LMAO!!!

hard2stop - thanks! almost huh? looks like I need to be funnier ;)

felinefrisky - thanks :)

barngoddess - ewww is right lol!

miss 1999 - I love em myself....best chocolate I ever ate.

rebecca - you won't be disappointed once you get one in your mouth :)

brian - LOL! I see what you did there :)

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home