Tuesday, December 05, 2006

My Absence

As many of you, my faithful readers know, I have not blogged in some time.

I am sorry for being away for so long, but it has been really hectic at work, as the network engineers keep finding ways to mess things up.

Also, I have been a bit in a bad way with my attitude and haven't really felt like doing the blog thing because of it.

I have been cranky, rebellious and just downright a pain in the ass to be around. It has a lot to do with me not having my Christmas shopping even started yet, and the fact I have no money to repair my truck, which continues to malfunction on a more frequent basis. For the record, it now drinks gas like a hobo drinks wine, and it has no heat.

Anywho, I just wanted everyone to know why I haven't been around. I have also started my Christmas shopping now too.....Yay!!!!

Happy Belated Thanksgiving to all, and I know....I owe you guys some big hair Fridays!

Hope you all have a wonderful evening!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MT,

It's tough during the holiday's for many people. But you have a lot of friends and now Brandy.

10:06 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Hello you!
I've been feeling much the same.
Booo to THAT!
I'm glad you're here now and I'm sending you
)))healthy truck vibes)))) too.

6:27 PM  
Blogger RedNeckGirl said...

I love you!

10:42 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

YAY!! You're back!!Now, I'm off for a little while.

11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear you about work and trying get Christmas stuff done. I have to say, that in times like this, I am happy to live in Canada because I don't think I could handle having Thanksgiving so close to Christmas and New Years! LOL! ;) Way too much to do in such a short time.

Good luck with your gas drinking truck...maybe it just needs some chicken soup? ;)

Take Care Mindtwister and hope you are feeling better!

8:05 AM  
Blogger Bare said...

I know how ya feel, I've been super busy at work, and worn out when I get home-- plus, that damn flu bug bit me hard *ugh* Anyways, glad you're back :0)

10:33 PM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

brian - I don't know about the a lot of friends part, but I do have Brandy, and that makes a world of a difference :)

ms.l - thanks so much for the healthy truck vibes...I think I'm gonna need em ;)

redneckgirl - you know I love you more than anything in the world. I can't wait to see your face when you open your presents from me :)

pinky - I'm back...lol! And you're leaving...get back here!!!

amber - thanks for all the positive thoughts :) I like the holidays so close together...it's just fun that way! If my truck could drink chicken soup, it would make life a lot easier...hehe!

miss1999 - I'm glad you're feeling better. We all shouldn't have to work so hard, but I guess we have no other choices. You stay away from those flu bugs...they aren't very nice....lol!

1:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home