Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Holiday Style

Stole this from my beloved redneckgirl! I liked it and wanted to share :)



1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Egg Nog

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? He wraps them bad boys up!

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Usually colored, but I have a feeling I'm about to be involved in both next year ;)

4. Do you hang mistletoe? Not in my family....lol!

5. When do you put up your decorations? In my family, I was sometime in mid December. Now, the day after Thanksgiving.

6. What is your favorite holiday dish? My mom's ham!

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Wishing for Star Wars figures at a fountain during a trip to see Santa, and waking up Christmas morning to find my wish come true!

8. When and how did you learn that Santa isn't real? This is a bad one. I found out when I was about 8, maybe 7. I had gotten the lame excuse for a stepfather (not anymore...the one I have now is much, much better) angry, so he took me in the bedroom where they had the presents covered with a sheet and removed it and told me that there was no Santa, and that he was taking all of the gifts back to the store.

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? We always opened 1 right before bed.

10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? With colored lights and lots of ornaments and lots of those silver icicles and tinsel!

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Love it when it's not making me freeze.

12. Can you ice skate? Somewhat....lol.

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? The Star Wars figures when I was little.

14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Being with family and friends

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? The Rocky Road candy my grandmother used to make.....mmmmm!

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Driving around looking at the lights while listening to Christmas music.

17. What tops your tree? a star

18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving gifts? Both!!!!

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Do You Hear What I Hear

20. Candy Canes on the tree? Yes, and when I actually didn't have issues with my teeth, it was hell keeping me away from them!

2 Comments:

Blogger RedNeckGirl said...

I love your Holiday Style.

Your stepfather was an a**hole. But I won't go off on that rant. You know what I think about him.

10:44 AM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

I know what you think of him...and he is an asshole....but I've told him that....lol.

I am truly blessed that you love me and my Holiday Style :)

1:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home