Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Our Weekend

As you all know, Saturday redneckgirl and I went to see Gary Allan in concert.

The concert was amazing. The place he played at was like no concert hall I'd ever been to before. It was a smaller venue, kinda like a place that they could hold an exhibition at the fair.

We got a fairly good view of the stage for most of the show.

The opening act was this 14 year old girl who was belting out the songs. She was really good, especially with her rendition of "Before He Cheats". See redneckgirl's blog to hear the song.

Then, Gary Allan came out and sang mostly every song I wanted to hear.

It was a great concert not only because of the music, but because redneckgirl and I were together, singing along to all our favorite songs.

The last song he sang was "Life Ain't Always Beautiful". During this song, redneckgirl and I danced and near the end of the song, I asked her if we could make our relationship official, and she said yes :D

This, of course, was the absolute best part of the concert!

Finally the Love of My Life and I are officially a couple. I can't say how long I have been wishing and wanting this to happen. I feel like a kid in a candy shop, but better!!!


I'm gonna end this post now before my big cheesy grin spills over into the post.

You guys and gals have a wonderful evening, and a Happy Thanksgiving as well :)

8 Comments:

Blogger Mz.Elle said...

LOL
I like the idea of your cheesy grin spilling over;p
I am very happy for you guys!
It sounds like a PERFECT night:)

2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am very happy for you! Glad it is working out for you both right now and I hope you both have a great Thanksgiving.

2:54 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Too late, the grin spilled over and it's wonderful! I'm so glad that you had a good time and I'm even happier at your announcement.

YAY!! MT and RG sitting in a tree...

4:32 PM  
Blogger CindyCinlou said...

Sounds like it was a good concert what was that little girls name?

2:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! That sounds like the best night ever!

9:23 PM  
Blogger Courtney O. said...

Awww - congrats to you and redneck girl!!! So exciting for you both!

10:07 PM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

Im w/ ms.L I want to see your cheesy grin spilling over onto this post :)

Im glad RNG and you are officially a couple. A good one too :)

7:46 AM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

ms.l - It was a beautiful night.

brian - thanks!

pinky - lol! I like the sound of that song!

sog - can't remember her name....lol. I was there for Gary Allan.

amber - It was an amazing night! Welcome to my blog :)

courtney - thanks :)

barngoddess - Thanks for that! I think we make a wonderful couple too, and I wanna thank you for the support you've shown and given me. Your comments have not been dismissed lightly :)

1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home