Friday, November 10, 2006

Saying Goodbye To The Old


This here is the Motorola V276 cell phone. It may look pretty, but don't be fooled by the pretty exterior. Why, you say?


Simply put.....this phone is the biggest piece of shit Motorola ever took in a day.

Both redneckgirl and I have this exact model cell phone, and let me tell you, I was not biased by making the above statement.

I am getting 2 new phones for us today. Mainly because the ones we have now are so much crap.

Mine has already been replaced twice since August. I've not even been with Verizon for a year yet and I've already had to have my phone replaced twice, and now today makes 3.

Good thing is that I am getting a new phone of another model. If it goes the way I think it is, I'll be getting a Motorola V325 phone. If it goes how I hope, I get the Motorola Razr.

Redneckgirl is also getting a new phone. I'm picking her up a pink Motorola Razr.

The above phones have so many problems with the batteries and keeping a charge and dropping not only service, but also power to the phone that it is really ridiculous.

Redneckgirl's phone can't even charge a battery. We meet up at least once a day to swap batteries so she can have a fresh one and I can charge up the other.

Let me just say that it is a major headache to deal with these phones and their shoddy designs.

With that, I'm saying goodbye to this old phone, and HELLO!!!! to the new ones :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Rach said...

She will love the new Razr. My hubby has one and it carries great reception and best of all .. battery charge. :)

10:00 AM  
Blogger RedNeckGirl said...

I can't wait to get a phone that actually works and I can charge :)

10:14 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Ohh I love the Razrs!
I don't have a cell or need for one though.
Happy New Phone Day!

2:08 PM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

rach - we both got Razr's and we are both sooo loving them now. I didn't know if I was gonna be able to pull off a phone switch mid contract (verizon is very strict about that), but I did :)

redneckgirl - I know that the phone made you very happy. I could see it in your eyes, and it was such a wonderful thing to see. I don't know if you realized it, but when I got to your office to give you the phone, you were skipping back and were almost like a kid at Christmas. I loved it :)

ms.l - They are so awesome. I love mine although I wanted a black one. They didn't have it, so I got the silver.

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home