Wednesday, November 08, 2006

To My Lovely Redneckgirl

I just wanted to post tonihgt and tell you how beautiful I think you are. I want you to know that you mean everything in the world to me, and that I would gladly lay my own wants aside to give you what you want.

My desire for you burns so intensely that sometimes I think it could consume me. I want you more than anyone I have ever wanted, and I love that feeling. I can't get enough of you.

If I were to die tomorrow, and have but one last request, it would be to look once again into those beautiful eyes. So filled with intrigue and emotion and love. The eyes of a wonderful mother, an amazing friend, and a gorgeous partner and lover.

I tell you I love you every day. However, the words I love you are hardly enough to convey my true feelings for you. I can't think of a string of words that can describe that as passionately as I would like to, or as much as I feel it.

Even though this whole post is cliche, it is the best way I know to tell you how I feel. I am incomplete without you, just an empty and hollow shell of a person.

You taught me so much in our time together. I learned I could love again, more than I had even imagined. I learned I had the capability to care for others. I learned to truly laugh again, and I remember how wonderful that feels.

I imagine throughout the rest of our lives that I will learn so much more from you as well, and I am looking forward to it.

I'm saying here and now that I want to spend the rest of my life with you if and whenever you are ready, and that you are the only woman I ever want or need.

I Love You.....so much more than I could ever say.

4 Comments:

Blogger RedNeckGirl said...

Thank you for this beautiful post and you loving wonderful words.....it means so much to me. You are the amazing one.....I am lucky that God has blessed me with you in my life. I love you!

10:24 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Hug MT! you both are very lucky!

8:16 PM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

redneckgirl - I guess that means we are both very lucky. I love you with all my heart and soul and I always will :)

pinky - Thanks for the hugs! I hope you are doing better. You know I'm all for you getting better now, so ya better do it ;)

I think you are lucky as well because you have someone like Mr. Pinky watching over you. I'm happy you don't have to go through what you are going through alone :)

5:40 PM  
Blogger RedNeckGirl said...

Aww.....I love you. Reading this still makes my heart race!

12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home