Tuesday, October 31, 2006

A Great Halloween!



I think that despite having to work, this Halloween is a great one for me.

I am sitting here in costume and typing to all my readers, letting you know the events of my life and pieces of my thoughts.

The above picture is my very first pumpkin carving. I had always had the opportunity to watch it being done, but never got to even help out as a kid.

Sunday night, I went to visit redneckgirl and she had me go pick up some pumpkins. I brought 3 back. She carved the first one, of which I have no picture.

The one above, if you look closely, is a mixed up pumpkin. Her oldest son wanted it to look this way, with one circular eye, one triangular eye, and the letter W for the nose.

I don't think I did too badly with it :)




This is me in my costume this year. Actually, the profile pic is the costume and this is what I really look like......no....seriously.....lol!







Another one of me in costume. For some reason, it looks like a mugshot photo ;)

6 Comments:

Blogger RedNeckGirl said...

We loved having you be a part of our halloween tradition :) I was sad that you had to work, but it was a ugly raining halloween so we didn't get to do much anyway. There's always next year :)

11:36 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

LOL
The real you
hee hee
Very nice pumpkins!

2:44 PM  
Blogger Courtney O. said...

LOL - like crazy monster man got a DWI or something ;)
I like your pumpkins. Great job!! Isn't that fun?

8:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your pumpkins look great, and OMGoodness, scary costume.

9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, MT! That's one scary lookin' costume!

Pavel

11:38 PM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

ms - thanks...I didn't really "do" anything but threw together a robe, a mask, and gloves....lol!

redneckgirl - I loved being there with you guys :) I will be looking forward to doing more next year with you guys...maybe even help take the kids trick or treating ;)

ms.l - Thanks :) I think my pumpkins are quite smashing...hehe!

courtney - I laughed my ass off at this comment. It does look like the monster got pulled over for a DUI or something...that's funny!

rach - Thanks! The pumpkins were a combined effort of redneckgirl and myself. I was more than happy to be able to experience this :)

pavel - Thanks :) You should see the one I wear every day ;)

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home