Thursday, October 19, 2006

Silly, Silly Me

I'm sometimes a silly guy. In saying that, I'll also say I love Halloween, and I love trying on different costumes and stuff. Here is my most recent trip trying on things.

Please, if you have to throw up, please do so into the trash can to the left of you....lol!





This is me in Walgreens trying on a surfer dude hat complete with hair. I think it makes me look more ma'am than man, so after redneckgirl gets a pic and a really good laugh, I take this off, only to try on....




...THIS!!! Oh yeah, that's me in there. Looks as though I tried the wrong section to try on masks, as this one makes me look like Fatman instead of Batman.

I know it's too small for me, but it was nice and tight, and I had no trouble seeing out of it, although my face seems to be having trouble not spilling out of it.





Ah yes! This is me as a princess! This light up tiara really brings out the color in my eyes I think.

What? You don't think so? Well, maybe you're right. Actually, this tiara belongs to redneckgirls youngest sister, and I happened to hijack it during one of their birthday dinners I was at....lol.

I would say Long Live Queen Mindtwister, but there seems to be something very wrong in the way it sounds....lol!

I hope you all enjoyed this tiny look into my silly little world. If not, I guess it's a good thing I provided trash cans huh?

7 Comments:

Blogger Rach said...

Mine too! hee!
Love the fun pictures, MT. Looks like you're still in search for the right costume to wear, but having fun looking is the name of the game. :)

9:19 AM  
Blogger RedNeckGirl said...

I can't believe you posted these....LMAO!!! I should have taken pics of you dressed up @ my cousin's slumber party....those would have been FUN to post. Hee Hee!

10:27 AM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

I LOVE the tiara! it is YOU :)

LOL, you are fun!

my husband would never ever do anything like that....

10:57 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

LOL!! This was awesome!

11:10 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

lmao!
hee hee hee Oh you're killing me!
More Ma'am than man *snort* bwaahaahaahaa!
I'm fond of the tiara too:)
I like your silly side.

3:05 PM  
Blogger Courtney O. said...

LOVE THE COSTUMES! It's a toss up for me, between the batman and the tiara :)

11:25 PM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

brian - now that's not very nice. That's ok though...you "know" I look hot in that tiara ;)

rach - I have my costume, and I'll put up pics for y'all to see :)

redneckgirl - you always know which pics I definitely "won't" put up....lol!

barngoddess - Thanks...I just knew that tiara would bring my hotness level up a notch or two ;)

pinky - Thanks :)

ms.l - I'm glad I have that silly side...that and redneckgirl keeps me sane.

courtney - you know it's the tiara....lol!

missexylady - Thanks for commenting. A good sense of humor is good.

2:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home