Tuesday, October 17, 2006

The Weekend - Saturday or "Drunk+Drunk=Fucked Up"

On Saturday, we got together early. We got cappucinos and Dairy Queens for breakfast. We went back home to eat it, and then we started our day shopping.

We were actually going out looking for a particular perfume she likes, but couldn't find it because the manufacturers have reformulated it and it just isn't the same.

On a side note, I have to say that it smells fantastic on her, but then again, I think almost everything does. However, the one she likes really goes good with her chemical makeup and just releases something in her.

So we went to Value City to check out clothes and look for that perfume. They didn't have it. We were about to leave, and I decided to look at the men's section, where she picked out a pair of jeans and some nice underclothes for me. I say underclothes because I'm not too sure what they call them, and I don't wanna try to guess :P

After that, we went to a few more stores, and then we hit the Fashion Bug.

She picked out a couple of things to try on, and found an outfit of sorts that made her even more beautiful than she already was. She went to try them on, and asked me to hold a bra she was considering buying.

So, here I am in the middle of this store, holding on to a bright yellow bra, just looking like a confused man....lol!

I decided to check out the jewelry, and saw 2 pairs of earrings I thought she might like. When she came out of the dressing room, I asked her which ones she liked the best, and I bought those for her. She decided to put the bra back, or should I say that I should put the bra back. I did so and we left the store.

We then went to try and get my tire fixed on my truck. We dropped it off and went to have Subway while it was being worked on.

We went back to get the truck, and they told me the tire couldn't be repaired, and they had no replacements in the store. I told them when I got the cash that I would buy a new one. I could have gotten it then, but this was redneckgirls birthday weekend, and I needed everything for her. Besides, it is a slow leak, and I usually have to air it back up once or twice a day at most.

We were supposed to go bowling, but we ran out of time. When we were about to pass the bowling lanes, I started talking trash to her, and it eventually got to her so bad she told me to pull in, that even though we didn't have time to bowl, that she wanted to shut me up....lol.

I pull in and we go pay for our game. To make a long story short, she handed me my ass in that game, so I couldn't talk any more trash about it....this time....lmao!

Then we went back to the house and she asked me to cut her hair. I was very apprehensive at first because I had never cut anyone's hair before, and I didn't wanna mess hers up.

She said she trusted me, then told me I was the "only" man to ever cut her hair.

I took about 3 inches off of the back, and I was pleased whenb I was done. Then it was time to dye the hair, so I helped her with that.

We then proceeded to get ready for the nighttime activities that were planned.

Around 7, we went to pick up hard2stop. She was definitely ready to get her party on. We then went to a restaurant called Rafferty's for dinner. We met 3 other friends there, and proceeded to have dinner.

Well, this is where things started becoming kind of weird. Apparently one of the friends has been being very, very self centered lately, and only thinks of herself.

I'll say from the start that her and I are at odds because she doesn't want redneckgirl to be with me. She lies about that in front of me, but you know actions speak louder.

She was being the hag from hell this night, and she would end up being the source of much stress for the friends who were with us, and a great source of enjoyment for me, because I took much pleasure in her pain this evening.

I can tell you right now, I had a strong feeling she didn't want me to go. She kept shooting me dirty looks along with a few of the others there too. You know, I'm tired of calling her she, so from now on, I'll refer to her as Mrs. Ed.

Now Mrs. Ed had asked me why I was wearing my ring on my ring finger instead of my thumb. I joked and told her that it was to keep other ladies away from me, to which she had the audacity to reply that she wasn't aware I had to fight them off.

I did my best to overlook her rude comment and go on with my dinner.

After dinner wew were going to go to a salsa bar, but it turns out it wasn't really a salsa bar, but a worldly restaurant with world music....not what we had in mind.

We ended up going to the redneck bar, and singing karaoke and letting the ladies drink.

Well, Mrs. Ed had decided to invite a guy we'll call Smith with her. The problem with this is that Smith claims to be in love with her. I have reasons to believe otherwise, but I won't say them here.

Now, Mrs. Ed invited Smith. The problem with this is that Mrs. Ed has no, and I mean no interest in Smith. Smith is in love with her. See where this is going?

All night long...no, let me repeat this for the sake of effects...."all night long", Smith was on Mrs. Ed like nothing I'd ever seen. Where she would go, he would be. They ended up fighting one another all night, which I took great pleasure in watching.

Smith ended up looking like the most pathetic being to ever walk the earth, and Mrs. Ed was more hot and cold towards him than a broken faucet.

Plainly, she was being the biggest bitch toward him that I've ever seen, and that's really saying something.

Of course, based on previously untold things, he deserved it too.

They made each other miserable all night long.

She ended up being so drunk that she could barely walk. Redneckgirl and I had to literally fight her to get her drink away from her when it was time to leave, and then get her into my truck.

We got her home and dropped off mustangscarlett and hard2stop, then went home orselves.

Needless to say, it was a really different kind of evening with her and him around. And not in a good way.

Credit for the mathematical equation goes to redneckgirl :)

2 Comments:

Blogger RedNeckGirl said...

The title of this post explains it all.....it was one f'd up night. I did manage to have a pretty good time despite all the DRAMA! I mean the tension @ dinner was crazy and all the dirty looks and snide comments. Then H2S's ex boyfriend's girlfriend calls....very strange. And then to top it all off the horrible scene @ the bar! Was it a full moon on sat night? LOL

Just remember....sometimes people's hearts are in the right place even when their head isn't.....don't be too hard on people. :)

10:08 AM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

The title is fitting...thanks for coming up with it ;)

Dinner was very sketchy, and so was the rest of the night. Don't even get me started on hard2stops ex. We both know he and I can't stand one another, although I'm sure he has no idea why I don't like him....lol.

I'll try to hold my tongue on that one, except to say that with all his sneaking around, he probably isn't going to get half of what he deserves as far as his poor GF goes. I feel sorry for her, but then again, if it could all go on as long as it has and she still doesn't know, maybe she deserved it too.

Now who could you be talking about on the heart in the right place if the head isn't?

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home