Tuesday, October 03, 2006

My Weekend Roundup

Well, I know redneckgirl and I had pretty much the same weekend, but I wanted to elaborate on more of it.

Friday Night for me was boring...work and more work.

Saturday I got to take redneckgirl out, and as she said, we went to the balloon festival. It really was great. We had to run through the drainage ditch, and it was dark, so we didn't see how muddy it was. We both slipped a bit, and I tried catching her all the times she almost fell. She seemed to get the worst of the ditch by stepping in the muddiest of the places...lol!

We finally got into the area they were having the balloon glow at, and we snapped a few pics with our camera phones, then we decided to get something to eat.

We went and got our food and made our way to the beer garden, where we each got a light draft. We enjoyed our beer and funnel cake together, and then went outside to watch the fireworks. We were hand in hand, watching the sky light up and enjoying the company of one another.

We then went back to my place, where I proceeded to give her a massage by candlelight, and also played a card game, and had some cheese and wine.

On Sunday, I got her early, and we went to Bernheim Forest. I took her on this romantic walk around the lake and we stopped and looked at the flora and odd things we would see on the way. Then we visited the statue that she has posted on her blog, and took pics on the bench you see there as well.

As she said, it was very, very peaceful. I had a wonderful time, as I always do, and am hoping to do it all again soon.

6 Comments:

Blogger RedNeckGirl said...

it was a great weekend....thank you :)

10:34 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

That sounds amazing! You had me at funnel cake. Putty in your hands for some funnel cake.

11:51 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Aww nice:)
I'm going out on a date this Friday,I hope we have just as good a time.

4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you two had a GREAT time! I'm glad for you both.

Pavel

8:07 AM  
Blogger Courtney O. said...

Aww - that's so sweet! Yall sound like a fun couple :)

10:57 PM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

redneckgirl - I'm glad we could get some time like that. I should be thanking you :)

pinky - I might just ship you some funnel cake so you can enjoy in the sugary goodness as well. :)

ms.l - I hope you do too! It was a very nice date, and a definite change of pace.

pavel - It was a wonderful evening to say the least.

courtney - Thanks! I think we have a blast together.

1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home