Tuesday, October 03, 2006

After The Wedding

Ok, as said below, after the wedding, we visited Tumbleweed and had food and libation.

Then we went to the bar, as stated before, that was a redneck bar. Redneck bar for a redneck wedding...lol

We went into the bar and was greeted by the usual DJ. Then we picked up our playslips and chose our songs while the ladies began their journey becoming "chip faced."

I don't really think they drank "that" much, but it sure was enough. Redneckgirl and I danced many dances and we would all karaoke. After awhile though, hard2stop started bobbing her head to a different tune, and I think she accomplished becoming chip faced, like she wanted to be :)

One thing you gotta know about hard2stop is that when I'm not the DD, she is, so she doesn't get to drink all the time when we or they all go out.

After some time, the bobbing got more severe, and I knew it was time to go. She had a concert playing in her head, but she was feeling really, and I mean really good!

We went to take her home and made sure she got in her house, then we left, and redneckgirl fell asleep in the truck on her way home. I had to drive slower because she was lying at a strange angle, which seemed to be comfortable to her, but I was scared she was going to open the door.

After I dropped her off, I went home and passed out myself, only because I was tired.

Overall, I had a good time, and I would definitely do it again with them both. I'm sure if you watch this space, there will be more stories of the adventures of the three of us again :)

1 Comments:

Blogger RedNeckGirl said...

yeah we all had fun....good times....GOOD TIMES!

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home