Thursday, September 21, 2006

Tale Of A New Year's Party

I felt like writing tonight, so I'll tell you all a story.

Just so happens that this story is true, and really did happen to me. Of course, some of the details have been filled in by various sources as I don't remember everything.

I hope you enjoy it :)


Itr was New Years Eve. The whole gang had gone out to a bar to ring in the new year. The whole gang didn't matter to him though, only her. Problem was, she wasn't with him. She was with someone else there this night.

They proceeded to get drunk. The night wore on and the drinks were plentiful and midnight was finally near.

He wanted to be the one to kiss her this night. He wanted to give her her first kiss of the new year, but he couldn't do that. All he could do is watch and feel sorry for himself as the deed happened with someone else.

Why did it matter so much that it wasn't him? What made him so angry that he couldn't do this? He may never find out.

After awhile, someone started hitting on her at the bar. He stood ready to defend if she asked him to. He was on edge even though nothing had happened. This is when everyone decided to go back to her place.

Everyone got back safely, and they decided to carry the party on there. There were games of dice and video games and Trivial Pursuit as well.

He remembers making "snow angels" with her on the carpet. This is the last thing he remembers until he is informed of certain things in the morning.

He wakes up to find himself snuggling up close to a boot. He can taste the copper taste of blood in his mouth. He has a headache like you wouldn't believe. He feels that something is amiss, and then he notices....two of his front teeth are gone!

What happened and where did his teeth go? He was afraid, and needed the answers.

Turns out that he had pissed her off sometime during the night, and she had been drinking whiskey, which just so happens to make her act upon certain urges when she drinks it....one might say random acts of violence.

It seems that in her whiskey rage, that she kicked him right in the mouth with one of her boots.

Normally, this would have made him mad, but surprisingly, he wasn't.

As a matter of fact, the opposite was quite true, he was falling for her even more, and just had to have her.

Now, this story is true, and the he in the story is most definitely me. I'll not say who the she was, because she knows ;)

7 Comments:

Blogger Rach said...

OUCH! Please tell me you were able to have the teeth repaired?

9:49 AM  
Blogger RedNeckGirl said...

You kick somebody one time!!!

9:49 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

RG! You made me snort with that! You just never know about us women when we start drinking whiskey. I'm a tough one, too! Good story.

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haaa,poor you,lol
I've been known to strip when I have to much whisky,but hey you know, kicking is fun too;p

11:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was me by the way,lol
not some anonymous stripper!
Lael

11:14 PM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

rach - unfortunately, I couldn't find them, and have not yet had the funds to fix them. Hopefully soon I will though :)

redneckgirl - I know....and you kick hard too....lol...but I love you for it :)

pinky - remind me never to be around you with a whiskey bottle either!!!

brian - you said it....lol!

ms.l - oooh...ms.l the anonymous drunken stripper....lol!

1:16 AM  
Blogger Senihele said...

*sigh*
Read my mind.....

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home