Wednesday, September 13, 2006

The Nut Bra

I was sitting around talking of things with redneckgirl, and she suddenly had the idea of a nut bra.

Basically, this invention would be a bra for men to keep "the boys" snug closer to the body, if you know what I mean.

I don't know why I'm posting about this except that I thought it was funny as hell. We also called it the Ball Bra, and the Sack Sack.

The last one we said almost at the same time....so much so it was funny, and kind of creepy.

Hope you guys and gals enjoyed this as much as we did....lol

2 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

Hell Yeah!! I'm laughing like an idiot over here! Nut Bra!!!!

:dies with laughter:

Thank you for sharing, too, too funny!!

7:32 AM  
Blogger Rach said...

LMAO! That's hysterical!

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home