Thursday, August 31, 2006

Blog Day

Well, I've been reading many blogs and I know Blog Day is upon us. As usual, with a streak of the rebellious in my heart, I choose not to post any blogs for blog day.

Why?

Because I would not want to be subject to choose which of the ones I read are more worthy of the others.

I have the best blogs I have been to in my sidebar for that very reason. Besides that, we don't need another commercialized pseudo-holiday to celebrate our love of the blogs and their authors. That is why we blog every day!

This, in my mindset, is why there shouldn't be a day called blog day.....because every day should be blog day.

Hopefully those of you who celebrated it had great fun with it, and those that didn't did too. Now, if you are looking for some great blogs to read, check out my sidebar! These are the best the web has to offer in my opinion. There will be more added as I find more, but for now, these should give you a taste of pleasure, pain, happiness, sadness, and so much more. Read one...read them all! I'm sure that you'll like them as much as I did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home