Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Dreaming Of You

This is for redneckgirl. I think you may remember this is one of the poems I wrote when I first realized I was in love with you. I hope it takes you back to that time and more importantly, I hope you realize how true this is in my eyes. It still rings true today, and will for always.....I Love You!


Dreaming of You

From the moment I laid eyes on you,
I knew that you were unforgettable.
The smoothness and softness of your skin,
Is enough to leave a man breathless.
The smell of your perfume,
Is so intoxicating,
That my legs get weak,
At the mere scent of you.
Looking into your eyes,
Is like looking into deep, dark pools,
Filled with so many emotions,
That it makes my head swim.
You are like a dream to me,
Perfect in every way possible.
Gazing upon your beauty,
Has made me a happy man.
If I should die tomorrow,
I do so willingly,
Knowing that even in death,
The vision of you,
Made everything better.

3 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

beautiful, just beautiful. I read this post after Nut Bra and now I'm swinging like my bi-polar's kicking in. This is so lovely.

Sorry, I'm all girlie and mushy over here. That's how it made me feel. And that's good.

7:35 AM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

thanks so much for those positive words. I was a bit apprehensive in sharing just because it means so much to me, and it tells so much about the woman I love.

As far as feeling all girlie and mushy....I know that's a really, really, and did I mention really good thing ;)

8:47 PM  
Blogger RedNeckGirl said...

I've been reading some of our old post and happened upon this one.....thank you again for this beautiful poem. i love you with all of my heart and soul! xoxo

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home