Friday, September 22, 2006

An Opportunity For You Bloggers Out There!

The other day, I posted a story about the New Years Eve Tale.

I wanted everyone to know the story. Well, the problem with the story is that I was really drunk that night, so my version may be a bit off.

In order to provide you all with the best possible true tale of that night, I am going to interview redneckgirl herself for information on the details that I either don't know, or can't remember.

The opportunity comes in this fashion: You get to ask questions too!

That's right folks. I'm not 100% sure of what all to ask, so I'm inviting you all to post any question you can think of here, and I'll get her to answer it.

Now, I would prefer that the questions be of that night, but I may let a few others slide through.

So that's it! All you have to do is to post your question, and it could be in the interview I conduct with her.

What are ya waiting for!!!!

You guys and gals have a great day/night, respectively :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home