Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Pissed On!

Ah, I must tell you all about Saturday night. It really is a hoot, and I'm sure you all will get a kick out of the story.

I'm gonna fast forward to the fun part because we all know that's what everyone wants to read about, so here goes.

I pick redneckgirl up from work. We start to go to pick up Hard2stop.

We get to her house and go in. She's finishing getting ready to go, and kindly asks me if I could let the dogs out before we all go.

No problem.

Well, the bigger dog gives me no problems, and he is allowed to go where he wants, but the little one has to be put on a leash.

I pick her up and let the big dog out, and put the little one on her leash, but just before I hear the click, I feel a warmth down my side. It's cold outside so I know this warmth is not supposed to be there, and it's warmer than the doggy cradled on that very same side. I put her down and see that my shirt and pants are a darker shade of the color they had previously been.

That's right folks...I got pissed on by that little doggy.

Well, I couldn't go out Honky Tonkin like this!!!

We let the dogs back in, and I got the privilege of shutting the little doggy in her cage...hell, I'll say I enjoyed it....revenge for pissing on me and such.

We then had to go back to my place to change clothes.

I get there and hurry and change. Then we leave again and want to get some food.

We ate out Wendy's and pick up Mustangscarlett.

A side note here, I have left part of the story out here in between eating and picking up MS. I'm not sure how embarrassing it would be for redneckgirls aunt if I mentioned this here, so I'm not.

We go to the redneck bar, and start singing and dancing.

I actually have audio of redneckgirls performance, but I'm not gonna post it because it is very hard to hear, and you can hear more people than her at times.

I sang and danced a lot of dances with redneckgirl, and even gave Hard2stop a lap dance right there in the bar.

I don't know if she liked it or was freaked out, but she was laughing, and that was the important thing :)

After the bar, we went to Jerry's and had some breakfast.

Then I drove everyone home and I imagine we all went to bed.

I'm sure I've actually forgotten some things, but it's getting late and I am tired, so maybe redneckgirl and Hard2stop can fill in the blanks....lol

7 Comments:

Blogger Rach said...

Eww .. that's one nasty feeling, getting pissed on.

9:50 AM  
Blogger RedNeckGirl said...

OMG....that was soooooooo FUNNY!!!!

Just wait for the pics.....probably tonight or tomorrow! :)

11:31 AM  
Blogger CindyCinlou said...

LOL! Sounds like after you changed your clothes you were alright.

12:07 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

LOLOLOLOL!
Aw was once pissed on by a cat
and so I feel your pain!
You sound fun to go out with!
Too bad we can't see your lap dance,hee hee

3:05 PM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

MS - LOL...I knew someone would say that.

rach - tell me about it!

redneckgirl - It was funny. You can't put my pics up...lol!

SOG - I was ok after that...but the feeling of warm pee.....YUCK!

ms.l - I think you are gonna get to see pics of the lap dance...run while you still can ;)

7:30 PM  
Blogger hard2stop said...

I will have to fill in a few of the blanks for you. Hey Look I can comment now!!!!! I am stilllaughing about the pee. My dog knows how to make and impression....lol. The lap dance was a hoot! Especially as intoxicated as I happened to be at the time. Priceless.

7:38 AM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

hard2stop, I'm glad you liked both events....lol!

Yes, the puppy knows how to make an impression....all over my clothes even!

I can forsee many lap dances in your future too....lol!

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home