Friday, November 10, 2006

Toe Socks And Flip Flops!!


These are the sexy feet of Redneckgirl in her cute lil toe socks :)


We went to get sodas during my lunch break tonight and she wore these and her flip flops. She really does have a thing for those flip flops, and with feet as sexy as hers, I can't say I blame her.



A closeup of both in hardcore foot action.....lol!!!


Last pic of the feets for tonight.

I just thought it was cute how she looked with them on, so I thought I'd share with you guys and gals.

Now, in other news, I'm sure you all read about our weekend at the bar, and how nothing happened there. However, drama did happen the next day. Visit my friend hard2stop's blog to read the juicy details.

As a side note, I have not responded yet to certain things because I want to be able to say what I want to say without my anger making me get carried away, but I DO plan on responding to this >:)

Hope you guys have a great night, and I'll try to actually post Big Hair Friday today.

2 Comments:

Blogger RedNeckGirl said...

I cannot believe you actually posted these....lol My toes look really long but it's just the socks....and to be clear...I don't wear them out in public...I was in my PJs and didn't get out of the car.

10:15 AM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

I sure did! Those are some sexy feet! I love the way you look in em anyways too. I would say you could wear them wherever you wanna...you'll hear nothing bad from me :)

12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home