Tuesday, February 13, 2007

My Birthday!

Well, Saturday was my birthday. Redneckgirl had been going on for weeks about how she had special plans for me, and wouldn't tell me what they were. Obviously, she wanted it to be a surprise, and it most certainly was.

We got up fairly early and cleaned up a bit around the house. Then before long, she had asked me to go on a doughnut run for us all. While I was away, she had fixed my gifts up and signed my cards.

I came back and she gave me my gifts, which was a card, a pair of house slippers, a teddy bear, and 3 DVD's.

I loved the gifts from her and I was wearing the house slippers for quite some time there.

We kinda napped for part of the afternoon, then we got up and got ready, and she took me to Mark's Feed Store. They have some really, and I mean really great barbecue sandwiches.

After eating, she sprung one of my surprises on me...she was taking me to the circus.

This was a big deal for me because I had never been to a circus before, so naturally I was excited!

I have to say that it was amazing! I don't know what one should expect, but it was thrilling, funny, and awe inspiring all at the same time.

Once again, the Love of My Life has done something to make some of my dreams come true.

After the circus we went home and watched TV together and ended up falling asleep together.

The crazy part is after all that, it apparently isn't over yet. She has something cooking up in that sexy mind of hers for Friday, and then Saturday we get to go out for my birthday celebration with our friends, and I get to choose what we are doing.

I also still get whatever bithday stuff comes from my family, as both my sisters and my mom called, but I haven't seen them in awhile.

I have to say that even though I'm 34 years old now, I feel like a kid again!

As always, I'll let you all know how this weekend goes, and what else my birthday festivities have in store.

5 Comments:

Blogger Rach said...

My Dad used to say, "you're only as old as you feel". And if you felt like a kid, it's nice you could just go with it and enjoy it that way.

9:31 AM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

Im glad you had a rocking b-day.

RNG is a woman full of suprises :)

10:18 AM  
Blogger Courtney O. said...

She sounds like a keeper!!! I'm glad you had a good birthday :)

3:09 PM  
Blogger CindyCinlou said...

Happy Birthday for the last time lol!

7:34 PM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

rach - I usually do, and I'll tell ya, this woman makes me feel so very young :)

barngoddess - Thanks :) She certainly is full of surprises, one of the many qualities I love about her.

courtney - She is a keeper, and I do plan on asking her to marry me one day :)

soap opera girl - Thanks! Come on....just once more ;)

1:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home