Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!

If someone were to ask me what I would give up willingly, it would be everything but you.

If I was asked what I couldn't live without, that answer would be you.

I could be without everything else in this world but you.

It's so hard to believe we are where we are, especially when we look back on the rocky road we had traveled before.

I know I am the most lucky man in the world to have your love, and I plan on staying that way.

I love you more and more every day. You keep on amazing me by showing me how much you love me, and making me see that I can love more than I ever thought possible.

My entire life has changed because of you.

You are my sun, moon, stars....my entire world.

I know that my life would be a lot different without you, and nowhere near as great as it is now.

Here is a video that reminds me of you. I hope you like it as much as I do, as it always makes me think of you.

Happy Valentine's Day Sweetness! I Love You!







P.S. I wanna wish all of our blogger friends a Happy Valentine's Day too! I hope yours is filled with as much love as mine is :)

7 Comments:

Blogger RedNeckGirl said...

I am blushing, thank you for this amazing gift! I love you and Happy Valentine's Day!!!!

10:05 AM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

Happy Valentines Day to u and RNG!

10:30 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Happy Valentine's Day!! HUGS to you both!!

10:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you both had a wonderful and happy day. :)

3:46 AM  
Blogger Bare said...

Happy Belated V-day, ya'll! I'm glad it was a great one *hugs*

10:29 PM  
Blogger FelineFrisky said...

Oh, one of my FAV songs by a FAV artist! Just LOVE it! Thanks for the time travel!

May your love bloom everlasting!

D :)

9:35 AM  
Blogger mindtwister said...

redneckgirl - I hope you loved everything I got you and tried to do for you on Valentine's Day! I love you so much!

barngoddess - Hope you had a good one :)

pinky - Hugs to you too. Hope you had a great V-Day!

brian - Thanks!

miss 1999 - I hope yours was great too :)

felinefrisky - You're welcome! I love the song too :)

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home