Friday, February 23, 2007

More Valentine's Day

Here are the other pics from Valentine's Day.



This is a closeup of the jewels hanging from the wire basket.



This is a shot of everything once again, except for the things I gave her early.

The early stuff I had to break out because she needed it.

I had gone and got her 2 bottles of her favorite perfume 'Realities'. Now, a few years back they reformulated this perfume and runied it, and discontinued the original formula that she really loved.

Needless to say, this stuff can be hard to find. I was at Meijers one day and saw a bottle, so I bought it, and asked the woman behind the counter if there was any more. She looked and found only 1 more bottle, so I bought that too.

I had to give those to her early, and she's once again loving the smell of the original 'Realities'.

7 Comments:

Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

awww MT you are a nice guy :)

of course RNG is well worth it isnt she?

8:37 AM  
Blogger Bare said...

How sweet! You're such a great guy, and treat our RNG the way she should be treated *hugs to both of ya'll*

PS: Since she really likes the original Realities, you can get it at anytime pretty much at www.fragrancenet.com I've ordered a lot of products from them, they're a very reputable company :0)

3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gee MT, you are making the rest of us look bad!!! Good for you, Brandy deserves only the best every day of the year.

Hope you both are having a great weekend.

7:14 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Aww thats really sweet!
I got a cock for Vday. A ceramic rooster,that is,lol

3:18 PM  
Blogger FelineFrisky said...

How wonderfull;y sweet of you!

I got a real surprise, for my birthday - yesterday. Brian MADE me a card. It is SO special. He got me flowers, too.

He HAS been taking hints from your blog! LOL

(Thanks for the inspiration!) Much love! D :)

Congrats on the shift change, too. You won't be a vampire any longer! LOL

2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Call it nostalgia, call it a blast from the past.
May I suggest strongly that you head over to this page and sign in, please?
At least drop me a line...

Lady_Pixx


http://scifi.fan.tripod.com/index.html

7:35 PM  
Blogger FelineFrisky said...

Hey! Just checking in! How are you doing? What's going on and how've ya been? D :)

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home